Booking and payment
In order to make a booking, it’s necessary to create an account first. With this account you will be able to consult your booking afterwards. When you’re registered and logged in, you will be redirected to our booking system. Here you can fill in your personal data and select all the options. Please make sure to fill in all fields correctly. At the end of your booking, a booking overview will be presented where you can verify your data one more time. After accepting our travel conditions, you can confirm your booking. If you experience any problems during your booking, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Using our online booking system is the fastest and easiest way for a direct monitoring of your booking. Nevertheless, if you want to request a booking by phone, our office team will be available to assist you. Gather your travel request (period, number of persons, option) and contact us on +32 (0)4 97 54 14 48 (phone call or WhatsApp voice call). We are happy to help you, every weekday between 10am and 6pm (CET or GMT+1).
All participants under the age of 18 must possess a proxy form signed by a parent or guardian during their stay abroad.
This proxy form will be attached to our travel information email, which will be send to you the latest two weeks before departure. The form can also be obtained at your local government.
- Check your junk inbox. Some spam filters might see our emails as an email spam or virus.
- You entered a wrong email address. Can happen, it happens even regularly. Please contact us by email or phone. You can find our contacts in the contact menu.
- Due to a large pressure of activities or a temporary lack of internet connection during our stay abroad, we haven’t got the time to progress your booking request. Please wait an extra 24 hours for our confirmation.
- Still haven’t received anything yet? Get in contact with us right away and we will help you instantly.
It’s very important that you keep an eye on the terms of payment. In case of late payment, an additional fee may be charged.
- Advance payment – within the next 14 days after receiving our confirmation email with your booking overview.
- Full payment – at the latest 30 days before your departure.
In case you completed your booking less than 30 days before your departure, you must complete your payment within the next 7 days after receiving our confirmation email.
Attention! Keep in mind that an international bank transfer might take a few days. It’s therefore strongly recommended to execute your payment immediately after receiving our email.
Once your booking has been placed, within 72 hours you will receive an email confirming your booking. In this email you will find your booking overview together with our payment details. You can pay right away. Don’t forget the payment reference!
Please note that we only accept payments by bank transfer and PayPal. When using PayPal, additional fees will be charged according to the terms of payment of PayPal.
Our payment details will be send to you by email to confirm your booking. This confirmation email includes your booking overview and our payment details. Don’t lose sight of the terms of payment!